Thursday, 13 June 2013

It Was All A Dream




I follow him,the brother of the Son Of God,
With a stone and force I make him fall asleep to the ground,
"Run!" I beseech my lord and he does with a blessing in my name,
And then a tap of my mother wakes me from this noble quest.

"Bella!" I shout,echoing at every corner of Florence being built,
Da Vinci stands lost in his world and
Michaelangelo is jubilant at the appreciation,
And suddenly I wake up remembering to study.

"Write a book on your life" I shout in a tavern,
A drunk scribe laughs "Me?The mortal common flea?"
Little does he know that he is the King Of Words,
The Soul Of The Age drinks it up and agrees.

"To be or Not to Be,That is the question."
Echoes in the Globe as claps thunder,
I stand,I cry,for words be living things,
Permeating the flesh and blood of me,
A part I cannot shake,
Words are loud -"Get up,Son!"

Armored Guards make way for me,
I stand before him-The Emperor Of India,
He smiles and welcomes me to a grand chamber,
"Din I Ilahi" vibrates through the chamber.
For its him the King Of Kings-Akbar.
And suddenly comes Optimus,
To sully my dream and wake me.

"Don't give them a port"I scream in the crowd.
"Make them Partners!The British will destroy us"
Jehangir Jehangir echoed the Delhi crowds,drowning my voice.
And a regretful me welcomes himself back to reality.

A jovial crowd gathers as a man in shawl walks,
Two women on his either side as he greets his audience,
And I come charged with a knife,"Godse!"
Knife lies deep in a guy with a gun,
I smile with relief.I saved him.

"You have got to take it easier Mate!"
A guy with glasses hands me over some beer,
"I am John,These are Paul,Ringo and George"
And they all hummed a tune,something familiar I felt.
"All you need is love,eh?"
Shouted Paul and all four burst into laughter.

I look down and see myself in a fine cotton tuxedo.
I look up and my eyes go wider,
"That is the prettiest smile I have ever seen."
She walks up to me and hugs
"How are you Al?"
"I am fine Audrey,How are you?"

I storm at the Iron Throne,
With a sword in my Hand,
"Today I slay a King again along with a Queen"
I shove it deep in Joffrey and Cersei, as they look at me,
Jaime Lannister killed Family.

"You got me something?What is it?"
A loud exuberant shout emerges,
"You did this?" And I see a wide smile.
Only dream where I am Me
And she embraces me,
Happy and Smiling,
"Its all back and I am happy"
With that thought, Eyes open.
Memories make the best dreams.

"Child I stand before you with an offer."
"I am the angel of dreams and I can make your glorious musings your reality"
"So I will no longer stand aside,watching others dreams come true?"
The angelic smile said  "Yes".
Alarm thunders.
As I come back to the reality of nightmares, I smile.
You can put me through what you want,
You can shove me high and low,
But All my dreams are here to stay,
When the world abandons me,
With my eyes closed,
I rule it for eternity.






1 comment: